About Me

My photo
Im a critic, one of the best. Why? Because I can ask the question and play both ends to get the best answer. The Devils Advocate. Im a artist, a Connoisseur of varied subjects. Im a great thinker firm debater. Knowledge Skill and proficiencies in many areas of expertise and studies. Im a strategist and tactician by nature always looking for the angles plots schemes and alter motives and ambitions. But above all Im a sharp shooting trouble shooter. One of the best. This isn't just me speaking, My ego will confirm every single word. As well as numerous individuals who know me.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 22, 2009

    So. Today was good. Why. It's Friday. Special day. For many reasons. Went and got some understanding that was needed. Funny or not so funny part about that is just before I recieved the knowledge I had just settled down and asked for guidance an more knowledge. An then not less than. 10 mind later I was listening to just what I was asking for. With that I must say allahuakbar. God is great. The phrase seek and ye shall find very very true. Which is why I have choosen by gods grace not to stop in re search of knowledge and understanding. I mean in fact it's every human on earths right and duty to learn for the betterment of the entire race. Knowledge keeps us going. It's ignorance that makes us spin our wheels. Well that was the quick thought for now. New way of thinking will go as such don't be a rat in a cage spin your wheels going no where. Learn expand so that the places you can go have no limit. With age comes wisdom. Never believed that until I realized that as I get older my views are changing. Just have to moniter to make sure that it's for the better. Thomas out!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Followers